DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
If you can see "Rothmans" under the "Racing" decals then your 956 indeed has tampoed Rothmans logos under the Racing decals on the rear wing, and possibly under the ones on the doors. I removed the Racing decals with some brown tape and revealed the correct logos (which look so much better!) underneath! :cheers

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Unfortunately that's the case, I think only the first few they made were fully tampoed/decaled with Rothmans logos (and I think these only appeared for sale in Japan) but most of the rest of them have the Rothmans logo under the racing decals on the rear wing, and along the sides (partially on the door and on the side bodywork), but nowhere else. Hence the Rothmans crests on the rear wing end plates, on the nose and on the engine cover all have "Racing" on them, meaning that you will have to strip them off and get new decals with the correct Rothmans logos on them.

It is worth doing though as the car looks so much better with the correct logos :cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.