DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
wow, congrats, Cham :cheers

Didn't know CM made this model! Music? :confused

Can I request some pics of the door hinges, rims, and the interior please? Thanks! :happy

·
Registered
285 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
gundam i think u misunderstand me... i only knew just now there's a company call CM..
i mean the tiltle is this car is looks like rx8 and realistic except it's not license... sorry ya
that means this car isn't original but it well replicates the rx8
well it is basically a bump and go car with flashing lights and music when it goes around.uses 4 AUTOart batetries to function
the interior is just only one color....but quite detail..not color meters and watever..
sure
i will post the pics tomorrow......
please be patient :cheers

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

More pics here..... look at the detail. it's amazing for a rip off model. and the interior..if respray and touch up it will be realistic..

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
coolness Cham, now I get it! :giggle

It looks good for the type of model it is, especially the opening doors!

The interior looks okay as well, just needs some paint, as you noted.

CM models makes a lot of Chinese dealer editions (e.g. Toyota Landcruiser, Prado, etc.)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep gundam
it's one of my favourite car in my collection
i don't know rx8 doors are open that why and i tot this company that made it threw some crazy ideas until i saw the real rx8 opening doors way and i was shock...

it looks realistic right? i can't find another one of this.. :(
i hope u enjoy it gundam

CM models....i get it now..thanks !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.