DiecastXchange Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1030 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #981 ·
I'm back with news pics after the holidays.

I show you the M5 E39 by OttoMobile, a very good and executed model by the guys of OttoMobile.

This is the club version, I've seen other interior specs in some websites. A good model for all of people that, at first time that Otto released this model in blue, don't buy it.

Enjoy the pics!

BMW M5 E39 - OttoMobile

·
Registered
457 Posts
Fantastic release for all of us who missed the earlier releases, and also a slap to the scalpers who were asking $400 for them. But well this might go up to $400 as well, maybe they’ll release a red one next.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #986 ·
Fantastic release for all of us who missed the earlier releases, and also a slap to the scalpers who were asking $400 for them. But well this might go up to $400 as well, maybe they’ll release a red one next.

Totally agree with you, the price of this model was insane!

I hope that Otto will make the red colour, in this model is fantastic.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #988 ·
Another review of a old but gold AUTOart, the FIAT Abarth 1000 TCR.

It's a model very good executed and I was lucky to obtain for a bargain price. It's some different to the cars that I usually have it but, it's totally recommended.

Enjoy the pics!

FIAT Abarth 1000 TCR - AUTOart

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
The Z4 is an honest classic though I remember when they were just $99 hahaha.....ages ago.

I still can't believe a company like Kyosho can put out quality like this and then fade out to make sealed models when their attention to details was superb. I do look forwards to seeing what is to come from Kyosho but looking back at these classics makes you appreciate their work.

Beautiful pictures Samuel!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #999 · (Edited)
Congrats on the fine and rare find! I love those cars (and the models too)! :cool:(y)

I've more or less given up on adding one. As you said, the E86 Z4M is too expensive these days, and it doesn't show up too often.

Even more expensive is the E89 Z4, the one with the folding roof, which is the one I still want to add.
Many thanks by your comment and sorry for the late reply, guys!

The Z4M E86 is ridiculously expensive, I had good luck to obtain by a decent price.

One of the next reviews will be just the E89 Z4, my last bargain

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,000 ·
The Z4 is an honest classic though I remember when they were just $99 hahaha.....ages ago.

I still can't believe a company like Kyosho can put out quality like this and then fade out to make sealed models when their attention to details was superb. I do look forwards to seeing what is to come from Kyosho but looking back at these classics makes you appreciate their work.

Beautiful pictures Samuel!
Good times when the dealer's BMW cost 99¢, in Europe I remembered that I could to find in the oficial BMW dealer by 60€, more or less.

Fortunately, I think that Kyosho is getting back on track with the reedition of classic diecast, how the Lamborghini or Lancia. I hope that they do the same with other brands how Ferrari etc.

Many thanks for your comments!

981 - 1000 of 1030 Posts