DiecastXchange Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1030 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,001 ·
After some months without activity in the forum, by the work, move etc... I return with news reviews about my last adds and the next review is the Bugatti Chiron Sport by AUTOart.

With this model I had some doubts with the spec, because AUTOart released a good selection in this case. I chose the black with orange interior because I consider aggressive and elegant at the same time.

The reproduction is a good AUTOart, similiar that the last works of this brand, with good details how the brand on the tires.

Enjoy the pics!

Bugatti Chiron Sport - AUTOart

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,007 ·
Great add, Carlos!
I always thought Veyron & Chiron look best with two tone livery. But your pictures of this are glossy plain black Chiron show me that I was wrong - amazing!
Thanks a lot, Dirk!

Although I think the same with you about the two tone in the Bugatti models, with this spec I didn't doubt when I saw this colour with the orange interior!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,009 ·
My last add on my collection is the new Aventador SVJ by AUTOart, in Viola Pasifea.

I had more doubts with the colour in this car because the green it's impressive, also, but the Aventador in this tone is a beauty.

The car has the usual quality and details that the last AUTOart.

Enjoy the pics!

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ - AUTOart

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Congrats on your latest adds, Carlos.
I like the specification on your Bugatti it is a good combination.
I have to ask about the quality of the paint, is it good?
Because i ordered the Gris Rafale with blue interior but the paint was bad, there were tiny scratches on both doors.
So i sent it back.

And the Lamborghini is stunning, i really like that color.
May i ask where did you buy it?
Because i have not been able to find it, at least not here in Europe.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Because i ordered the Gris Rafale with blue interior but the paint was bad, there were tiny scratches on both doors.
So i sent it back.

I have same problems with Bugatti Chiron Sport model cars. Paint is bad, there are scratches on doors.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,014 ·
So i sent it back.

Thanks a lot Morgan for your comments:)

In this Chiron is good the paint quality but I had to return the first unit with the same problem... fortunately, my new unit it's ok but I can see that the AUTOart QC in the last models arent' correct...

And of course that I can tell you website where I bought the Aventador, it's www.racingmodelismo.com . It's a spanish website but totally trustworty, and with very competitive prices.

If they hadn't stock on your website, you can send a pm, it's possible that they can order one for you.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Thank you for your reply, Carlos.
It is highly appreciated.
I have actually bought from Racingmodelismo about 2 years ago when i bought my Ferrari F40.
I will send them a mail and ask them if they can source one.

I agree with you about the somewhat missing QC from AUTOart it is sad to see that they are sending out their models with so much issues nowadays.

1001 - 1020 of 1030 Posts