DiecastXchange Forum banner
941 - 960 of 998 Posts

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Yeah I was following this build on IG. He does good work and fast. Nice colour combo.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Congrats on this unique addition, Carlos - it's a stunner!!!

I am not an egg-fan but I love these very special doors anytime I see them open.
And this electric blue really pops!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #947 ·
Another review that I had on my list is this Porsche 911 Carrera by AUTOart. Love this model, how the 930 Turbo, for me represents the gold age of AUTOart, models with a very good execution and a good value for the money that they cost.

The car hasn't not much presentation, is simply brilliant.

Porsche 911 Carrera 1988 - AUTOart

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ahhh the 930 is the gold era of Porsche - the detail of this AUTOart is super - look at the Bosch marking on head light glass and that interior for example

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Really nice to see a blue Koenigsegg. AUTOart makes them in such boring colors. Yours in fantastic.

And on the opposite side, the simple, pure look of that Porsche is awesome. Would love one of those to the collection.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #952 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot for the last comments guys and sorry for the late reply!

I've more reviews that I hope to publish in the next days.

The last add on my collection is the Lamborghini Urus by AUTOart.

I think that this models is better on you hand that the pics of the manufacturer but, in my opinion, the interior hasn't enough details (the backstitch in yellow is a good choice), Definitely, is a good AUTOart but without any remarkable aspect.

Lamborghini Urus - AUTOart

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #959 ·
Congrats on the add, it looks very sharp in yellow!

The Urus is was on my top 5 to get this year, but I've been reading of QC issues and that is putting me off a bit. I might wait and see if I still want it by the end of the year.
Many thanks for your comment!

I think that this model will be a long time in stock, you shouldnt' problems to obtain the car by the end of the year.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #960 ·
Another pending review is this fantastic car, the VW Golf MKVII Clubsport S by the DNA Collectibles.

Is my first model of this brand and I like it but, in my opinion, DNA has a similar quality by GT Spirit, although the price is more expensive than GT...

Enjoy the pics!

VW Golf MKVII Clubsport S - DNA Collectibles

941 - 960 of 998 Posts