DiecastXchange Forum banner
921 - 940 of 973 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
The last add on my collection is the Ferrari F12 TDF in bianco Avus, with Italian Flag.

I'm a fan of the red Ferrari's but, the F12 made me change my opinion... this is my first no-red Ferrari and I didn't regret with my decision.

The car is impressive, with more carbon fiber and a very good production quality. I think that the front wheels are, probably, smaller thant the rear wheels. But, with this little things, for me is a joy that BBR produce a diecast cars, another time.

Enjoy the pics, guys!

Ferrari F12 TDF - BBR Models

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
What a great looking model that F12 TDF is, especially in white and Italian colors stripe!

I really have to stop buying cheaper models and save up for the higher end ones! There are so many BBR models I want to get, the F12 TDF included.

And might I say, your photos are getting better and better every time you post! I really like this set, great shots!

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
Excellent model and photos, very enjoyable to go through the close ups. It looks Fantastic in White and the Italian stripes set it off Great. I love it.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Fantastic - congrats Carlos!!

Have the same (some days ago) and I am really happy with model as well as with the choice of colour scheme!
White with these Italian and Carbon accents suits the F12 sooo well...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #930 ·
Another add of the last months is the Lamborghini Miura SVR red by kyosho. This is the reissue of the original version of the car and it's a good Kyosho.

I'm happy with this new policy of Kyosho, reissue the old diecast models, I hope that Kyosho reissue the old Ferrari models,

Enjoy the pics!

Lamborghini Miura SVR - Kyosho

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I agree that its great Kyosho is re-releasing some of the golden oldies! It almost turns back the clock on the common paint rash on their models and gives those newer entrants to the hobby a chance to jump on these.
I wonder if they made any changes over the first release? I had the pinky/purply first release and absolutely loved the quality and details, so can't imagine they needed to improve on perfection!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #937 ·
The next models is a special model because is a one off!

I ordered to my friend Alex, hsg.customwork on instagram, the mod of this Koenigsegg CCX in electric blue with beige interior, and differents wheels of the original model. The colour is spectacular, probably on the pics I couldn't take the real tone of the colour.

Enjoy with this special model!

Koenigsegg CCX - AUTOart (modified)

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
Wow, it looks Fantastic in that blue and the biscuit interior gels well with the outer colour. Thanks for showing this beauty i love it.

921 - 940 of 973 Posts