·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #964 ·

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #965 ·
One of the last adds on my collection is the fine Porsche 911 (930) Blackbird by AUTOart. It's the re-edition of the last models that AUTOart sold some years ago and I think that the model is exactly that the first edition.

It's a diecast car, how the old AA and the details are fantastics. I think that it's a good opportunity to add a 930 series for a reasonable price.

Porsche 911 (930) Blackbird - AUTOart

[

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Congrats to your latest add, Carlos!!!
I prefer the Black Bird even over AA's over-priced standard 930s because of the wheels an the stance - a very enjoyable model!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #968 ·
Congrats to your latest add, Carlos!!!
I prefer the Black Bird even over AA's over-priced standard 930s because of the wheels an the stance - a very enjoyable model!!
Thanks a lot Dirk for your comment, and sorry for the late reply!
I'm very busy these days...
Totally agree with you, it's a lucky that AA decided to remake this model, the price is more reasonable than the standard 930.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #969 ·
One of the last adds on my collection is this beautiful Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4 GTS Targa by Schuco.

The model is fantastic by the price that you can to find on some websites. The paint and the interior are amazing and the most important, it's a diecast!

Enjoy the pics guys!

Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4 GTS Targa - Schuco

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #972 ·
Very nice Targa, congrats! :cool: (y)

I almost bid on one recently, exactly the same spec. That would've been the very first 992 in my collection. I wish Schuco had it in a different color with silver wheels instead.
Thanks a lot for your comment!

I recommended you this model, if you have the opportunity to obtain by a good price.

·
Registered
313 Posts
This looks very nice, I really like how Porsche brought back the traditional Targa styling of the 1970s in 991 and 992 generations. I'm not familiar with Schuco, but this model looks surprisingly detailed. I would be very interested if they made this or a 992 targa in chalk grey.

961 - 973 of 973 Posts