DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few quick shots of the 75th Win 2004 Schumacher car. I've seen these going for rather crazy money on eBay, so I guess I'm glad I put in the preorder and grabbed it when I did last spring. Typical Hot Wheels piece, but I do like the acrylic base, and the square patch of driver's suit is kinda cool. Enjoy! (I like the 3rd photo the best)

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
That display with the acrylic base is really cool. The piece of suit is neat too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love mine too. I left the box sealed so I don't even know what numbers I have yet. When I make my Ferrari only display cabinet one of my 2 will make it in there for sure as the centerpiece.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes! that acrylic base is definitely makes the model looks more valuable! Because of a good responds, Hot Wheels is gonna release Mark Webber and Kimi Raikkonen with the same acrylic base of the 2005 cars. But I have seen the pictures of that! The Raikkonen one, is quite similar with their earlier release of Kimi's 1st Win, with Raikkonen standing with both hand raised. Webber will be sitting on the Front Left tyre also with both hands raised. These two will carries the same piece of their suits but one funny thing is the quantity released for Webber is lesser than Raikkonen.

I have missed out this Schumi and I definitely not gonna miss Kimi and Webber. But Hot Wheels seems to have release too much of version of Schumi out of cockpit so, is there a value there? But fans of Schumi wont mind to buy all these! :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
WOW....75th win! Impressive!

I don't know anything about the race world but does someone knows how many wins is he up now? Is it a record? :confused

BTW .....nice model!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Schumacher has the F1 record for overall wins....the 75th win car is just for his wins with Ferrari. Judging from the prices I've seen, Hot Wheels didn't really oversell on this model at all. The base is great. Now I just need to find the 6th Champ Chrome car and I'll be all set!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cloth that is mounted to the base - is that from the actual suit he wore doing the race or from a random suit he wore?

Soory to drag up an old post- its Marks fault :giggle

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I don't know about the suit I'm afraid. And while I'm not a Schumacher fan (though you can't deny his ability), on the subject of records, this season he has now taken the record for most pole positions, with his 66th at the San Marino GP. Previously he shared it jointly with Ayrton Senna, but this was the last remaining major record that Schumacher did not hold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts