DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Great pics! That dump truck looks massive!

:cheers
Sean

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Nice pics! Judging by the first few, looks like you've got a great collection!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I love that Dump truck. Do you have a car in the relative scale to see how huge this truck is? How does it compare to a 1:18 too?

A cousin of mine works for an Australian mining company and he is into the maintainence of these gigantic mining machines. It seems the company prefers lady drivers for these trucks because they can preserve the tires better on the trucks. Every thing on these machines has a sensor and the company can download data on the efficiency of the driver and the machine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks. I am very happy with the TVR. It was only $25 on ebay. As far as the Dump Truck, it is 1:50 scale. That DBR is 1:43 scale. The DBR doesn't even come up to the bottom of the yellow tire hub on the dump. The thing is huge. It's about 12 inches tall. I would be scared to see it in 1:18. More coming.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
If it was 1:18, you could set a piece of glass on top of it and use it as a coffee table! Now that's a conversation piece!!! :giggle I bet it would even be too big to do that in 1:18...

Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.