DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Not really many exciting things. The BBR F430's look dissapointing with those wheels. You might as well buy the HotWheels version! The DBR9 looks great but I'll never be able to find one over here :smack

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
WOW!!!!......BBR F430... :joy :yahoo :joy tch-tching....on my list!!

I would also like to get an Aston Martin DB9R ....but "plain" ....I :hope AUTOart will make one.

Does anyone knows what the h3ll is this car made by Norev?

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Attachments

G

·
Is it me or does the BBR F430 looks awful - I almost wonder if it is a pre-pro :badidea

I was reading a magazine with the Puegot Concept car and thought how nice it would be in 1:18 scale - and now I see it in 1:43, very nice delivery.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
The C6 is in production. It is supposed to rival the Merc E class,BMW 5 series and the Audi A6. Its wheelbase is 7 cm longer than the E class and it comes with 2 engines choices, a 208 bhp diesel and a 207 bhp petrol engine.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Finally, Kyosho's long talked about 1:12 scale Enzo :hot . Awesome looking. Hopefully it won't be nearly as much as the Tamiya version. I haven't yet gotten a 1:12 but that may be my 1st. It looks incredible.

Others of note that I must have:

Yat Ming Aston Martin DB4 Zagato

The new Elite 288 GTO and Testarossa look great

Sunstar's TVR Tuscans, I NEED that green one. Only problem, no one in the states carries these, and I can't even find any on ebay. Can anyone pass along some help for the Sunstar TVR in the silver and green. I would appreciate it. :cheers

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing some decent photos of production versions of the DBR9 and the Yat Ming DB4. The DB4 is a gorgeous car which could easily tempt me if the model is reasonable.

It will be interesting to see how the Solido DBR9 comes out. If they make a quite decent model with opening parts, at a lower price than the sealed AUTOart it will really give AUTOart something to think about I hope. Which is due to be released first? If Solido launched first as well they could well be on to a winner, especially as AUTOart claim they can't make an opening mold or it will be released too late!!

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Keep in mind - only a very select few ever believed anything AUTOart had to say about the non opening parts.

For those the Solido models will not even exist because AUTOart has the same model on the market.

I surely hope more companies make the same models as AUTOart's sealed models and let the chips fall where they may :smack

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the info! :cheers

...and guys, relax about the F430! Do you really think that after the beautiful Enzo that BBR gave us, they will release a crappy F430? I'm telling you....it's a pre-production.....just wait and see.

The F430 is not schedule to be release next week so be cool and have a drink :cheers :giggle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.