DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they all are.

Expect better pics and better detaled descriptions in the cars respective categories.

A few pics for now.

New Cars

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
HOLY COW!!!

22??

Congrats! It must have been a really sweet week for you!

EDIT: That is what I add to my collection in a whole year!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I think I'm the only schmuck around here that gets 3 cars (tops) each month, and that's in a good month.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:help *THUD* :help

*picks self from the floor* - Wahooo, 22!!!

Superb haul, I can't see one model that I wouldn't have, many congrats!!! :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice bunch of models there Mr V. :happy I see you have found the Bburago VW Dakar Touareg...where did you get it from? I have been looking around for one with no joy :pullhair

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Magnificence!!!! I like that BAR in the foreground. 22 is what I would get in 1.5 to 2 years. Dont worry LUW. I am schmukier.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the comments everyone, it was a great week watching them all roll in.

The Touareg i have seen at Modellissimo a couple of times, my girlfreind got it for me as a birthday present along with the Evo7 and both Anson Renault Spider's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done Mr V.........some nice cars amongst that lot .

I take it you had a good birthday then :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow. i got like 40this week myself and i will post them sometime this weekend. mr. vercetti you got some nice pieces there. p.s. did you get the name from grand theft auto vice city? :coolpics

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Mr Vercetti - that was a great week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.