DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From all the time I spent on Gran Turismo 3, my son came to really like the Zonda featured in the game. I thought it'd be cool to get him the 1:43 model made by Spark since it looks pretty cool. Imagine his jaw dropping on the ground when I showed him his present! He was doing one of these... :woohoo

Anyway, here are a few pics I shot of it.

G

·
That must be in lieu of several weeks pocket money yeh? :giggle

Congrats to the little guy (thats you SMJr :giggle ) on his newest arrival.

Boy have things changed....I used to get a Matchbox or Dinky cars when I was little .....now they get Spark`s.

Kids of today huh....who would have them :lol

(only kidding SMJr , I love my son and wouldnt trade him for all the diecasts on my wish list.......hmmmm , well maybe a couple of Exotos :giggle )

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh trust me, SM Jr isn't getting any more 1:43 (Sparks or others) for a long while! I do try pretty hard not to spoil my kids. :wink

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gasp!! Those photos are breath-taking!! I better make sure my son understands that his Spark model is sealed !! :giggle :giggle

Thanks for posting those links boedan. It's definitely worth clicking through every one of those. :coolpics

G

·
Congrats StygianMax jnr!

Lovely model in the best colour money can buy.
Please take care of your new diecast, and don't do what I did to mine when I was a kid :eek:ops .

:cheers

G

·
A big congrats to SM Jr. on the ever awesome Pagani Zonda! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

My Gosh! Those are some incredible shots Felix! WOW! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

:cheers

G

·
:coolpics of a very cool model Felix!
I can understand your son is very happy with it, I got one a few days ago from a friend. Its pretty detailed, but still doesn't get me into 1:43 :giggle
So thats for sale now... :lol

G

·
That's cool! :nicejob Congrats to SM Jr. :cheers

Just make sure it stays in his display case and not mysteriously finds itself to yours... :giggle

Beautiful shots btw. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My son passes on his thanks to all of your guys! :cheers <- root beer :giggle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts