DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!

It finally came! Just 4 hours before my retake in Economics :happy

Thanks to Sir Gary for helping me out and getting a great deal (like many did) on these very nice C1. This model was always a though in my mind and I never thought that I would have it one day. So, again, thanks for everything :cheers

The model is quite good on some areas and bad on others. But on the whole it looks allright.

I imagined the car to be larger actually, but its great news for me, I though that it would not fit in the place I left for her.

Here it is, 935 #9 Red Roof Inns already enjoying the maltese sun :happy

Thanks Gary!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pleased its arrived Burn. :yahoo

The livery is very nice. Goodluck with your retake too :cheers

Cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
congrats Burn! Finally arrived, before your resit too! :happy :cheers

Good luck on your resit, and since your heart is at ease now, you'll pass with ease! :cheers

And WTG Gary, corrupting others to the world of Porkers again :giggle

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Congrats Bernard!!! It looks great! By your pick though, I can see what Gary meant about the fenders in the back. They really should have opened the vents up, but it's still a great looking model!!! :nicejob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all! :cheers

Leslie: Yes no more sleepless night :giggle The wait was well worth though!

Jim: Thanks! I like the livery alot too... my sister hates the gold strips though :giggle My retake was ok.... I thought it would be easier, but I think its ok. :waiting

Stevie: Yes Gary has helped us all.... mainly to spend more of our disposable income :giggle And I cant see it stoppind anytime soon neither!

Gary40: Yeah it arrived before! I received a letter just moments before the post office shuts down so I really ran down there. I was surprised with the little box to be honest, I expected something GMP style. I have been corrupted into the world of Porkers a way long time ago I'm afraid.

Eddie: Yes it does have a number of downfalls, mainly its vents. I expected them to be at least made a little better. But overall I agree, its a great looking model. :cheers

Luciano: Its a very nice car and I agree, its very cool. All in all, its going to cost me about $95. Well worth in my opinion. No HT for you then?

RattlerGUnz: Thanks! :cheers I must take some better photos though... :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Forgot about your 935 Xray. :scared

Its unlucky that they were only availible in the US at only a handful of online retailers. Luckily Gary helped me off with it :happy

I was lucky to get a Winner to continue with my theme, not Lemans, but Daytona is very important aswell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts