DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the # 62 car from Le Mans 2006.
i'm sorry i took pics with all the shipping straps on but as most of my cars are packed for the move to France i thought i'd leave them on to save packing it all away again.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they have agaiin pulled it off in my humble opinion.
the detailing and tampo/decal work is what you would expect from a much higher priced maker.
Plus of course the doors open and the bonnet is removable.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Another winner - congratulations, buddy! It looks like AUTOart's decision to go the sealed route with the DBR9 and rally cars may well be the best thing that could have happened to Solido and Sunstar. I'm sure they're picking up many sales from people who would have automatically bought the Autoarts if they were properly done.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Nice addition Steve!! :cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Where did you get yours from? For what you get in a Solido DBR9, it's definitely a good valued car. The trick for me in Toronto is to try to keep the shipping cost lower than the model's cost.

I'm liking this car a lot and can see another kill sticker notched up for Stevie!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YAHOO.......... :pianodance
It's seems Modelissimo have sold out as it's not on their site any more.
If i had known you wanted one i could have bought 2 and it would only cost you the shipping from me.
GPL is more expensive.........but i'll take a look Felix... :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I see GPL is listing that model at 29.99 GBP (C$67). How much was Modelissimo selling for when they still had stock? Thanks for taking a look for me Steve. I know shipping can be upwards of C$40 from the UK so I want to make sure I don't want to end up paying $90-100 for the model. That's getting a bit rich for my blood for a "budget' model.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.