DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
From the pics they look pretty nice, other than those wheels!!!
:puke :nutkick :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
WOW! Thanks for the pics, MB! I'm really diggin' Peugots these days. Is that a concept or a real car??? :confused

·
Registered
14 Posts
:phaty

That's the Peugeot RC Concept, I know it was released in red as a 1:24 but I've never seen the black one before. I keep seeing it listed in various places as 1:18, so maybe these are new 1:18 versions?? :confused

Can anyone confirm what scale these two are?

Thx for the pix MB!!

G

·
StygianMax said:
OT: What country is Solido based out of?
Unless somebody bought them out, Solido is a French company.

Nobody around here sells Solido so I'll have to find the Peugeot on line but in this case, the model looks to be worth it. :cheers

G

·
Allanmodel those pics are nice. I would get the car if it was a real car and not concept as I try to stay away from concepts.

·
Registered
692 Posts
CollectorX said:
Allanmodel those pics are nice. I would get the car if it was a real car and not concept as I try to stay away from concepts.
CX, I think you can forget about getting this model :giggle

Because it's a "Concept Car" :ranting :ranting :crying

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got them both, the red one is gasoline powered and the black one is diesel . They're made by solido, french compagny based in Oulins, west of Paris if I remember right . Not as good as AUTOart or Kyosho (206 WRC from Solido seems closer to the real thing than the AUTOart) but not the same price as well .

·
Registered
994 Posts
I really like that one!!! :danbanna It looks really good for a Solido too :happy
No noticeable attachment stubs for the rear lights!!! :nicejob Something different than the MM CLK :nutkick
Solido certainly has improved a lot :nicejob I f the rest is so good on that model, I won't fuss about the wheels, because they don't look too bad :giggle

G

·
If you havent seen the new DBR 9 yet from Solido , heres a couple of pics taklen at the Paris Motorshow .

I think it looks pretty good :cheers

Another :cheers

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The plastic antennae already make the model look cheaper than the AUTOart's model, but the rest of the it does not look half bad. I hope they make the #58 so I can pair it up with my AUTOart #59!

:cheers

1 - 20 of 546 Posts