DiecastXchange Forum banner

Solido News.

94K views 948 replies 106 participants last post by  slartibartfast229 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#5 ·
:phaty

That's the Peugeot RC Concept, I know it was released in red as a 1:24 but I've never seen the black one before. I keep seeing it listed in various places as 1:18, so maybe these are new 1:18 versions?? :confused

Can anyone confirm what scale these two are?

Thx for the pix MB!!

#15 ·
I got them both, the red one is gasoline powered and the black one is diesel . They're made by solido, french compagny based in Oulins, west of Paris if I remember right . Not as good as AUTOart or Kyosho (206 WRC from Solido seems closer to the real thing than the AUTOart) but not the same price as well .

#17 ·
I really like that one!!! :danbanna It looks really good for a Solido too :happy
No noticeable attachment stubs for the rear lights!!! :nicejob Something different than the MM CLK :nutkick
Solido certainly has improved a lot :nicejob I f the rest is so good on that model, I won't fuss about the wheels, because they don't look too bad :giggle

#24 ·
I'm so relieved to see those pics. I really want a DBR9, and I really don't want the sealed one, so I have been praying that Solido don't make a mess of it. And they haven't :yahoo The only thing its impossible to judge is the panel gaps, as everything is open. I hope that's not for a reason :giggle Apart from that, it looks like one hell of a budget model :cheers

Justin, I'm sure we could work something out, especially if a few people in the USA wanted one and they could be shipped over then distributed by someone :cheers