DiecastXchange Forum banner
521 - 540 of 560 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
They should be cheaper than the branded or even custom 1/50 loads like electric transformers and refinery plant equipment. So with a little distressed paint, it will look like that battle tank is being transported to a private museum.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have little interest in military subjects, but even I know that 1/35th is a more common scale.
And of course 1/76th.
1/48th matches a popular aircraft scale - but for surface military models?
Famous Solido Military's models was produced at the official scale of "1/50" between 60's and 2014. But a lof of these models had various scales (from 1/43 to 1/55). The average scale was 1/48. So, we produced the new range at 1:48 scale like in the past.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Nah keep that spark its way to good to sell that one.
Or sell your spark and buy the solido martini and momo.
At least you get some open doors diecast back.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Why does Solido cheap out on wheel accuracy?

Many of their models would look nice if they bothered to get the wheels to look accurate.

They look oversized/toyish/flat on so many of their models.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
After his brief employment at Autoart, Stevie Wonder has got a new job proof reading for Solido.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already.
2000 BMW M3 E46.
Yellow and blue so far.
I am quite thrilled to learn that from a shaky video taken by someone presumably at Solido's showroom a while back. The E46 was unpainted but definitely looks promising. Still haven't come across any other prototype photos of it so far...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already.
2000 BMW M3 E46.
Yellow and blue so far.
I am quite thrilled to learn that from a shaky video taken by someone presumably at Solido's showroom a while back. The E46 was unpainted but definitely looks promising. Still haven't come across any other prototype photos of it so far...
[/quote]

The E46 M3 will be available at the end of the year. More informations soon ;)

521 - 540 of 560 Posts