DiecastXchange Forum banner
821 - 840 of 949 Posts
I saw recently that they have released the Renault 21 Turbo Gendarmerie car. Hopefully they will do the Peugeot 405 too!
Both of them are hard to get now from OttO Mobile so I'm pleased this one is out.

@CatRM is there a possibility Solido will supply me with spare mirrors for the Subaru 22B. I got a model from my local seller today and it came without a driver's side mirror.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

This picture taken as soon as I recieved the model and unfortunately I didn't notice the missing mirror at that time.
Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper Toy Hood

@CatRM is there a possibility Solido will supply me with spare mirrors for the Subaru 22B. I got a model from my local seller today and it came without a driver's side mirror.
View attachment 290407
This picture taken as soon as I recieved the model and unfortunately I didn't notice the missing mirror at that time.
View attachment 290406
Sorry to see that your model is arrived with a missing part. For any spare parts request, please contact directly your seller. He will be able to launch an after-sales case with us to get the mirror. As explained on our website, all the after-sales request have to be initiated by the reseller :)
Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry to see that your model is arrived with a missing part. For any spare parts request, please contact directly your seller. He will be able to launch an after-sales case with us to get the mirror. As explained on our website, all the after-sales request have to be initiated by the reseller :)
Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for the reply. I contacted my reseller and he is getting the model replaced. So hopefully I get a model with better QC this time around.

Riding on the high of my recent Solido purchases, I thought I would give my Kyosho Lotus 7 some company in the form of the Caterham 7. The niggling QC on the Solidos being at the back of my mind and the fact that I have to rely blindly on the online seller, I decided to look closely at the pics he posted online of the model. Unfortunately, the front brake discs are clearly off centre on the cars. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

I think the modern Puma rally car is butt ugly, but would consider a Craig Breen 3rd place getter from the 2022 rally MC.
As a tribute to a such an unfortunate driver, who died long before his time. :cry:
The model looks very decent for accuracy to my eyes however! :unsure:

I think the modern Puma rally car is butt ugly, but would consider a Craig Breen 3rd place getter from the 2022 rally MC.
As a tribute to a such an unfortunate driver, who died long before his time. :cry:
The model looks very decent for accuracy to my eyes however! :unsure:
We will think about a Breen version too. #ForCraig

Send us a lot of email for it, to push the devteam! :p

I was browsing through the latest weekly email newsletter from Ck-modelcars earlier and i caught the glimpse of a pair of W124 AMG with Solido brand on top of them. My heart skipped a beat and thought Solido made a surprise release of these W124 beauties.. then I realised they are 1/43.. Does Solido considers making some of these 1/43 beauties in larger 1/18 scale or they dont share the same subjects?

I was browsing through the latest weekly email newsletter from Ck-modelcars earlier and i caught the glimpse of a pair of W124 AMG with Solido brand on top of them. My heart skipped a beat and thought Solido made a surprise release of these W124 beauties.. then I realised they are 1/43.. Does Solido considers making some of these 1/43 beauties in larger 1/18 scale or they dont share the same subjects?
For now, we want to have two very distinct ranges (1/43 and 1/18). Of course, there are already two models in common. However, the plan is not to produce models in 1/18 scale that we produce in 1/43 scale, or vice versa.

821 - 840 of 949 Posts