DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... first post in a year with photos.................
Finally got those Rei and Asuka (the same one Getter has) and i like then a lot :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
nice! The Grimlock pair are soooo cute.... I've got those too! :cheers

Which series are those DOA figures, btw? And why is that girl chained to a tree!? :lol

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Gary, I believe that is set#2 (Ayane in black tanktop).

And the girl & tree you're asking about: She is 'Altimas' (from an old shooter game - Phelios). She's not tied-up, that's how her pose is. The 'tree' you're looking at is probably an electrical cord or something. :giggle

Ask a geek question - get a geek answer. :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
icic. Never paid much attention to the DOA gashapon sets. But that upcoming one, with posable limbs, is a must-buy! :cheers

Are u SURE she's not tied up? Maybe CDX did a mod? :lol

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow............ mr getter answered everything...... don't really have to say more. I see we HAVE anime toy fans out there, hehehe.

And NO, this is not all of it, its just the small portion on my monitor. And yes, that's an RCA cable in the back.

Also got one of those 9inch Kasumi statues from Max Factory coming in.

Collecting anime figures and 1:18 die casts.... makes you wonder how they relate, hehe.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Max Factory Kasumi! I've got C1, C2 coming soon... Japanese veriosn for me, I can't wait for the American release :giggle

Are u getting the C1 first or C2? or Both?!

·
Models 4 Life
248 Posts
if i see it in stores for $50, i'm grabbing it, either version.

If i'm getting it online for under $60 total, i'm getting C1, the blue one. C2 will be next. Bunch of nice Max Factory figures that look quite nice.
(though... i don't think the lady of the house will like it :wink )

Though... can't really buy much anymore, tight on budget, just bought a new car the other day :lol

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
cdx008, i sent Souky a site where the C2 preorder price is 42USD. + shipping of course. If u wanna know the site (I've only dealt with them once), PM me.

I got my C1 for a LOT of money, since I couldn't be sure that American relaese would be coming... and I just HAD to have it. I paid 120CAD for the C1 (Japanese release). It's worth every penny, in my opinion :cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.