DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Awesome boxes G3! Its nice to see another Macross fan. I love Macross! I hope to see some pics of your Robotech bots in the future. :cheers

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oh wow Souky.....that is extremely impressive! :cheers
You probably have more mecha and anime-related stuff in those pics than most of the typical stores up here stock! :woohoo

Have to say Deep Striker is my fav as well, but like Gary said....it sooo expensive!
I'm currently looking for the blue Zeta plus (#14a FIX figuration).....can anybody give me any leads, I'm looking for one at a decent price! :wink

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm in Calgary right now and usually I have found the blue zeta for around $90 CDN or more (I was checking HLJ and some online stores from google searches)

Honostly, I don't know what a "decent" price for one of these would be.....maybe you guys can shed some light on this?

Thanks for the link souky, I'll take a look at it. :wink

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
90CDN is not unreasonable in my opinion. :cheers

I've seen this set anywhere between $59.99 to $74.99. The $59 sounds like a good deal until I count the shipping... :badidea

Always something! :happy

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.