DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since DX has been online, there is absolutely one picture I have never seen, even though countless pictures of the models have been posted.

Thats the interior of the McF1 racing versions.

Anyone have any pics of the interior and the engine of these models?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hey Darrick,

I have this saved in my computer for a while now. I'm not sure if this was a competition car or a modded street version, but anyways, here it is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Wow :confused

Not wanting to be negative or anything, but I waaaassssss... expecting a little more.

I'm not sure what I was expecting more of, but definitely a little more than this.

I guess this explains why no pics were ever posted before :lol

Thanks for the pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The thing about UT that I noticed was that they never had the best details (ie. Kyosho always had their thick carpets and so on) but the reason I liked UT the most was that their body proportions were spot on. I never measured or anything, but they just LOOKED right- put a gate 996 next to a UT and you can see they captured the look and lines beautifully. I think that was the beauty of the UT and I miss it greatly at their price point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was always captured by the exterior of these cars as they are certainly eye candy.

Talk about being fooled by a short skirt and a pretty smile...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well that will explain a lot of it then.

Think folks who are buying them now are the least bit disapointed in them considering what these models sell for on the secondary market?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.