DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
StygianMax said:
:lol :lol :lol

D8: Do you use kph or mph in Aussie-land?
We use Kph SM! But i can convert roughl to MPH if i need to :giggle 99 MPH would be roughly 160 KMH here :lol :eek:hmy

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Domin8 said:
StygianMax said:
:lol :lol :lol

D8: Do you use kph or mph in Aussie-land?
We use Kph SM! But i can convert roughl to MPH if i need to :giggle 99 MPH would be roughly 160 KMH here :lol :eek:hmy
That's what I've got when I swapped out my oem gauges with my reverse indiglos. :giggle They now display in mph on the outer circle and kph on the inner one.

Really, I DO try to stay under 100.....you pick the units. :tempted

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Yeah, that's my "grocery-getter". :giggle

I'm in a BIG RUSH to get my groceries here. The family was very hungry at home so I had to move quickly. I'm in the near "cashier's" lane.

G

·
Domin8 said:
Made me smile just a bit! :lol :lol :giggle
a few years ago, they had one of these radar boards by my place in the industrial park. the first time through I was at about 60kph(50kph zone). I made three passes increasing my speed each time until I pegged about 125-130. The guy manning the gun was getting ever so pi$$ed and was practically running into the road to flag me down. I figured by the 3rd pass I should stop...before he called the police.

Try explaining yourself outta that one. No really officer. I thought it was for timed trials. :lol

just my infantile ways keeping me young. :happy

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
mwrmt said:
Domin8 said:
Made me smile just a bit! :lol :lol :giggle
a few years ago, they had one of these radar boards by my place in the industrial park. the first time through I was at about 60kph(50kph zone). I made three passes increasing my speed each time until I pegged about 125-130. The guy manning the gun was getting ever so pi$$ed and was practically running into the road to flag me down. I figured by the 3rd pass I should stop...before he called the police.

Try explaining yourself outta that one. No really officer. I thought it was for timed trials. :lol

just my infantile ways keeping me young. :happy
:lol :lol :lol You bad boy you.

G

·
They used to have one of those set up on a sharp curve on a local freeway. Needless to say it had an effect, opposite to that desired, on "certain people". :giggle

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
road warrior said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

do those things have the sensor on the screen or on the road?
Generally, the radar (or "sensor" that you speak of) is mounted beside the screen.

G

·
StygianMax said:
road warrior said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

do those things have the sensor on the screen or on the road?
Generally, the radar (or "sensor" that you speak of) is mounted beside the screen.
and sometimes held by a guy with a funny looking hat on, just waiting to give you a gift certificate to his "store". :giggle

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
StygianMax said:
Yeah, that's my "grocery-getter". :giggle

I'm in a BIG RUSH to get my groceries here. The family was very hungry at home so I had to move quickly. I'm in the near "cashier's" lane.
:giggle :giggle :giggle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts