DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this great car this week, I believe this car was made exclusive for Holland by spark, and is really awesome

With his Brother :)

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Very nice FISH88! I've tried to find an older Spyker for a reasonable price on eBay every now and then. But I have had no luck at all. Did you search long for yout '05 car?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it was not hard to find one in holland, because the most of the cars go to holland :nana but they are all around 50 euro's that is not the lowest price for an spark, the orange i found 2 moths at an modelcar tradefair ago for just 30 euro, the new i have bought for 50 euro's new. I have enough dutch links of shops if you want it but they are all round 45-50 euro.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Provence Moulage already went "broke" a while ago
but are back about a year now under the name Provence Miniatures Automobiles (PMA), so no worries

i'm having it build by Portal43 => www.portal43.com
check under showroom, there you can find a pic of it
Diego is bringing mine along next month to Monaco so that's when i'll get it

he gave one along to Mike (Miniwerks) at Retro in Paris, so that's when i saw it and ordered one :pullhair :giggle
there where some great details shots up at Miniwerks, but can't find them anymore since the car got sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.