DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
You lucky 1/43 collectors. It's not enough that you get the 70s V8 Vantage and DBS (some of my favourite cars) and now you get the Spyker C8 (my favourite car a few years back) you don't know how lucky you are.

Seriously though congratulations on a great looking model :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfortunually she didn't finished that year and dropped out after 76 laps
with drivers: Tom Coronel (NL)/Donny Crevels (NL)/Peter Van Merksteijn (NL)

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:happy

and how often do i need to keep saying this?
it's never too late to start in 1/43

i also started out in 1/18 when i was like 6
but started out in 1/43 when i was 11 since by then i had already realised that tehre is more in 1/43 and they don't take up so much space so that i can get more cars :giggle

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Proportionately, you probably get more material in a car in 1:18 than 1:43. That being said, for certain car themes, there just isn't much available in 1:18 (just look at modern endurance race cars). That's the single biggest factor as to why I've focused more on 1:43 over the past 1.5 years. case in point, you can't find any Le Mans or FIA GT Ferraris in 1:18 for anything less than $300, which makes the alternative in 1:43 "relatively" affordable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome car, the tires and wing looks better than the sparks (replicars) but i geuss the price is od an much higher price class :wink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.