DiecastXchange Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Lol I thought they were 1:18 at first! Yes very nice - I like the flaired wheel arches!

·
Premium Member
12,818 Posts
Very cool models. I have not seen these yet here, so thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Crackin' models!

The Sunstar classsic "7" is gorgeous, a splendid model, and the Premium Classixxs is a stunning model of the last "real Mini" (no interior pics?).
Beginning and end of the Original Mini!

Odd that Premium C. made a left-hand-drive of a British icon

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Great beginnings Steve!
I have the sunstar in white....and have been after the Cooper (at the right price
) - one day!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Fantastic mate, the classixxs is stunning, been after it myself for a while too but can't find it at a decent price!
Be carefull with the sunstar mini though....as you only need to look at them for too long and something breaks lol.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Lovin your 'mini' thread Steve
I have the sunstar '59, and the RAC minivan - not to mention the Minor Millionth - and I think they ROCK!

Would love to add the PC silver cooper tho', it's a great model....can't believe I missed one for £80 a few months ago ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for replys, as you can tell im a big mini nut,
, ive since got another ive added to the collection, will post pics asap, still working on fixing the 1:1 version in the garage,

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
update at last,

its another premium classixs, mini cooper with checker roof.
its a limited edition of a run of 500, details are very nice,
one of my faves,

plenty more to get on my shopping list, on the hunt for the next one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
As much as I appreciate & respect them for what they are I'll have to admit I have never been a fan of the Mini but they are some very cool looking model cars indeed! very nice!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got so excited when I saw the title as I'm also a huge Mini fan, and am privileged enough to have 1 1/12 Premium Classixxs Mini Cooper Sport - but sadly photobucket has ruined forums for the reason I can't see your pictures :-(
I imagine though that it is an awesome collection!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts