DiecastXchange Forum banner
2581 - 2600 of 2620 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice. CMC should offer more rolling chassis models. Is the process of stripping the bodywork completely from the 250F destructive? I found M-051 locally and bought it this morning... can't wait to get it. Would like to take a look under the skin as well, unless it means breaking glue or riveted joints.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,584 ·
Very nice. CMC should offer more rolling chassis models. Is the process of stripping the bodywork completely from the 250F destructive? I found M-051 locally and bought it this morning... can't wait to get it. Would like to take a look under the skin as well, unless it means breaking glue or riveted joints.
the way this 250F is dismantled, it's beyond repair, René. The complete cockpit bodywork is been cut in two

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Incredible shots as always. Loving too the move into Group C Sportscars. The Porsches are magnificent. Can I ask where you manage to find all the damaged CMCs?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,591 ·
Incredible shots as always. Loving too the move into Group C Sportscars. The Porsches are magnificent. Can I ask where you manage to find all the damaged CMCs?
bought them on eBay long before everybody started looking for them
2020.07.24MercedesChassis7

M-006dio3

M-084-11

I was looking for models I could use in some projects I have
Eindwerkklein

M-075_1explosion image

that's where finally they all will end up in, but that's a lot of work to realize and hundreds of photos to take before finalizing the images in Photoshop

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
Amazing photos. You made the right move all those years ago, impressive to see the parts as you show them, always one step ahead of the game, loving every photo.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,593 ·
Thank you, Darren
I do think it was one of the best moves I made and am enjoying those wrecked models ever since.

M-033Explosionkl

here is something I'm working on for the last few months now looking for solutions to bring movement in the image

2581 - 2600 of 2620 Posts