DiecastXchange Forum banner
2721 - 2740 of 2785 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,722 ·
Beautiful additions to your thread!
verzameling-poster2

working through my collection and make these images for all models. This is a draft of what's being done for the moment. I hope I will manage as there is still a long way to go
:)

·
Registered
356 Posts
One of the most beautiful racecars ever created. Been trying to get that CMC model since I started collecting... no luck so far, to get it for a semi-reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,725 · (Edited)
One of the most beautiful racecars ever created. Been trying to get that CMC model since I started collecting... no luck so far, to get it for a semi-reasonable price.
IMO those 312P will be the most difficult models to find and will also be the least probable to be re-released due to potential licensing issues

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,730 ·
verzameling14

this is going to take some time to get thru my collection and picture all models in this same position.
I started with the CMC 1:18 and I think I am about halfway thru with them now and 25% of my collection in total
Hoping I manage to get thru by the end of the year

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,735 ·
That is absolutely incredible - I love what you have done there. An incredible collection so far, can't wait for the next installment
Thanks, Simon.
Still a long way to go before my entire CMC collection is grouped on this poster-image as I am only about halfway thru by now. If I can keep the rhythm, I hope to get thru by the end of August.
Don't know if you remember the poster "20 years CMC" that was issued back in 2015?
I made all images for that poster with the models that were in my collection then. I have to admit I tricked a bit with the 1:12 models on that poster because I only have 1 McLaren 1:12 and 3 Horch's though all possible colors are on that poster.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,739 ·
NAG Bussing Auto Union transport truck? So this project is not only CMC models?
No René,
the goal is to picture my entire collection in the same position but it consists of mainly CMC models.
NAG Bussing, Bentley Blower, yellow Sharknose #8, Porsche 917 Hippy, Aston Martin DBR9 with Gulf livery, Mercedes Benz O417, Conner Ecurie Ecosse truck are only few models that are aberrations from the 2 topics in my collection
( CMC and Le Mans winners )
Think I'm about halfway in by now with 80 prestine CMC and 25 spare part donors plus 40 others to go

;-)
seems you checked the poster image thoroughly to find the only non CMC model currently in it
:-D

·
Registered
356 Posts
I spotted it immediately, as it is at the top of my wish list right now, but comes up for sale so rarely...
I don't even care it's resin and not as detailed as its Mercedes counterpart from CMC, something that I would normally avoid, but there is nothing better out there, and Audi (Auto Union by extension) is my favorite brand. (y)

2721 - 2740 of 2785 Posts