DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this one i really like..671Customz great job you did on this one ....a friendly advice (not being mean) but they look alot better when not so 'high up'..this size is perfect looks very 1:18th scale ...you should continue this ...would make me happy looking at them :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[SK said:
hi-C,Aug 8 2004, 12:34 AM] this one i really like..671Customz great job you did on this one ....a friendly advice (not being mean) but they look alot better when not so 'high up'..this size is perfect looks very 1:18th scale ...you should continue this ...would make me happy looking at them :cheers
thanx for the comment, the tires you see here cost an arm an leg thats why you dont see much of it. i kinda like em with alot of clearence but thats me. laters :thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i also enjoy doing custom street rods. i really like getting into the function of 4x4 suspension lifts because no one really does it. right now im workin on a 1:18 toyota land cruiser, its taking me sometime cause everything is built from scratch, alot of work but there nothing like it out there. thanx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i really like this creation man.....i want to make also a lifted truck(bit then slightly lower than yours(1" lower), more for the "street"

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I think it sits just a little too high up too, but other than that, it is 'da bomb. I'll bet it takes a looooooong time to fabricate a working suspension. I get a nose bleed just looking at it. :coolpics :eek:k

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh, just found it. AWESOME.

[quote name='jbar' date='Apr 21 2005, 01:01 PM']
did you ever finish the LandCruiser? I'm assuming its the one in your sig.....

I love it. I'd love to see pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice work. but you sure those are 16's? . . . The stock rims on the 2500 Suburban are 16" and the ones you put on it are a bit bigger.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.