DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super 5 is the name of the jackpot here in Malta, I couldn't have named it any other way.

I present you.... A Texaco Sierra!

Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Hood

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last, but certainly not least, my favourite of the bunch.... the Berlin 2000

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ice racing Wheel

The BMW 635, Sierra and Mercedes are made from Autoart, the 635 sold as a dealer version. the other two are from Minichamps.

All are pretty great examples of their great craftsmenship and the details are superb. Paintjob is excellent on all.

MCs as usual have decals. The usual stubs on lights are only found on the M3 though :happy

AAs are pretty cool but also very fragile, had some loose parts which I had to fix when I received them, even in good packing. But again, as the 917L, they are great car :happy

Reviews in the weeks to come, starting from the Berlin 2000

Attachments

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
yay for Burn! :cheers

All nice models!

Question about the DE 635... the front rims look kinda funny, are they supposed to be like that? :confused

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Gary :cheers

I haven't had time to research that one in particular yet. They are well made, its just a question of accuracy I hope I answer when I do the review.

They look to have a cover over the real rim, maybe for the same reasons the 787B had those covers aswell.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
you're probably right Burn... It's just the normal release Jager doesn't have those covers on the front wheels, I'm curious is all.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Bernard - nice models!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm pleased you've received them safe and sound Burnyhops.

How comes the Berlin MB is your favourite? Is it more detailed than the others?

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Oron :happy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Different little details are what makes these cars nice. They are different cars though right? Different numbers.... probably its an added feature for a particular race or event. hope I find the answer. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks John :cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Jim :happy

I haven't had a look at them yet.... I mean a real look. From what I can see, they are pretty much at the same level in most of the areas. the Berlin 2000 is just a striking livery and well 190E is striking car.... love em!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Congrats Bernard on adding those great cars (Merc and BMW's) to your collection !! :coolpics ..Can't wait to read the review....

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
This has to be a secret plot to make me buy the Berlin 2000... :tempted
And boy is that car nice!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol
This is what a Super 5 is for me...
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
(picture found on internet)

BTW, your new models are all AMAZING !!!
I love them all ! Particularly the M3 and the Sierra :tongue !
It is really hard to resist and stay in the "Porsche" path...

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Thomas :joy

Yeah staying in the Porsche path is a bit difficult, there are so many nice cars around :scared

The Texaco is pretty cool, I had a 1/43 Bburago once and I lost it... I am speaking of aroun 12 years ago.... always dreamt of owning a 1/18, dreams come true :happy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts