DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which would you choose (if you had the cash)?
MB ML55416.67%
BMW X5 4.4i625.00%
Range Rover 4.6 Vogue1458.33%

G

·
:danbanna X5 for me, but it would need to be the 4.6 and then massage with some Dinan goodies. Wouldn't mind the LMR V12 that they put in the one for Hans Stuck to drive around the Nurburgring. Something like 700 ponies. GIDDEE UP!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of the Vogue edition RR? :feedback

·
Registered
399 Posts
My father has a 2003 RR that he traded his 2002 Merc G500 in on. I love the RR as it is still all BMW and not Ford. Ask me the same question in a couple of years and my vote would most definately change. :nutkick :nutkick :lol

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
mwrmt said:
:danbanna X5 for me, but it would need to be the 4.6 and then massage with some Dinan goodies. Wouldn't mind the LMR V12 that they put in the one for Hans Stuck to drive around the Nurburgring. Something like 700 ponies. GIDDEE UP!!!!!!
That sounds good to me!!! :drool

G

·
Speedfiend said:
mwrmt said:
That sounds good to me!!! :drool
here's the link SF. I can't post any pics, but read the article anyway. it'll blow your doors off. :giggle

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/f...99/page001.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts