DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,... nice to meet you all

I am newbie from Vietnam and this's my first post in this forum. I have found this forum some day ago and so excited because there is most you are own very big collections. It different with Vietnamese collectors in my country, because we have only two very small retailers who import diecast car models for selling and their price are quite expensive.

I love lamborghini brand name, so most of car models in my collection are gallardo and murcielago.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
all newbies come with the AUTOart Murci LP670 SV those days ! lol !

nice piece there ! congrat. !
They come to rub it in our faces that we still can't get our hands on this release or they are hired by AUTOart to add insult to injury

[/quote]

well we´re getting this one in September , so I think it will be soon on your well-known desk ,Kraftig ! don´t worry about that ! ;)
but I have to wait a bit , I´d rather save my money for the upcoming IAA in Frankfurt , Minichamps announced many new & special Edition for the Motor show !

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Iam wonderring, why many of you have to wait until September to get this one because in my country, we got this three week ago and going to get this one in matt white at the beginning in September
it´s always the case with AUTOart Modelcars in europe ...we are the last to get the new AUTOart s ,but first to get Minichamps and Norev for instance , and that´s normal ,AUTOart is american ,Minichamps german and Norev frensh ...

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Congrats on the add

I'm getting an SV very soon as well, but can't decide on the colors yet. I'm leaning towards the China Edition so far, but haven't seen the rest of the colors yet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.