DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
I love their items, but not the prices, I'd have to really want the model to stump up the cash for one.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
From unusual43:

Coming soon 6 new colour for 1/18 Aston Martin One-77 series by Tecnomodel. They are Almond Green, Metallic Bronze, Gunmetal, Gloss Black Nurburgring w/One-77 Lights, Gloss Black Goodwood Rim Design, 1st Delivery Monaco. This model come with superb details that is nearly identical to the real car. Each colour is limited to 77pcs. Pre-order now $499

Link

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
I want one, I was looking at getting the villa d'este colour, or slate blue - but they are proving hard/expensive to get now, I like the met bronzey one, so may sort that one out instead.

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
:( The two colours I don't want. The new ones are on ebay in Canada, pre-order for £301 - but by the time I get shipping added & duties etc, I'll not be saving anything.

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
i cannot imagine buying ANY car for that kind of mental money. rather have a bunch of AUTOart 1/18's
You don't wanna know how much I paid for my Dick Johnson 1989 Sierra!

If I get a one-77 I'll only get one of them, I have my eve on a few other expensive resins too, not all at once though!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.