DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I just checked. The Silver one is out too. Im sorry, but this car just doesnt tickle me right!! I love EVERY single other Aston (apart from the horrible looking Cygnet), but not this!

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Curious about the Nurburgring with One-77 lights. Lol. Asked unusual43 and even she didn't have a clue about it.
Maybe these are the Nurburgring lights (they look like Vantage headlights to me):

Unusual43
[/quote]

Hmmm...now that you mention it...it does look Vantage-ish. But then...it's One-77 lights...so still abit weird. But I'm really tempted by that Bronze version.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
They'll be showing the MP4-12C at the Nurnberg toy fair next month, they say it'll be finished about April/May time.

I want one! Currently one race cars on the line up (so I'm getting a fonti art road car too)

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
Same sort of price as the Aston One -77 according to the dude I was speaking to from them.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Will definitely be getting this 1/18 MP4-12C GT3 to go with my road version.

Hopefully it won't be too expensive.
I think the price would probably be the same as the One-77, which is $499.

But then, there is a "cheaper" alternative because Peako is also releasing the MP4-12C GT3 in 1/18. Lol.
[/quote]

Do you know when the Peako version will be released? Will look at pics of the two before I decide which one to get.

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
According to a local dealer, it's arriving around February. So it shouldn't be too far away.
Cool, I'll check it out, thier Zonda models look great, so hopefully this will too.

BTW, I already mentioned the expected price of the Tecnomodel car

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.