DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
Huh ??

I've not heard about this.

You are watching a Brand New Gorgeous TECNOMODEL HAND MADE 1/18 ASTON MARTIN ONE-77 (GREY)Manufactured by BBR! Diecast Car Model.
Approximate Size: 25cm x 13cm x 7cm

Do you want to see your dream car on your desk in your home? Do you want to own a smaller version of your 1/18 ASTON MARTIN ONE-77? This highly detailed 1/18 1/18 ASTON MARTIN ONE-77diecast model will be your best gift for yourself or your friend! Pictures below show the actual product and it is the same product you will get! My inventory located both in China & United States and this item will be shipped from Shanghai, China. I ship worldwide with different shipping method with tracking. Please see shipping info below for details.

Item number for bottom one,

Is he correct ?
They are 'super rare' though

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Fake, Tecnomodel has had a hard time blocking their assets from being abused in factories. They get crushed when spotted during EU import. YWCs has a few, have a look.
http://www.diecastxc...s/page__st__350
Thanks to your quote, just browsed YWC thread again. Goodness! Even the fake Tecnomodel Astons have tyre brandings and markings. The MRs and original Tecnomodels in the thread do not have them!

1,599 Posts
Fake, Tecnomodel has had a hard time blocking their assets from being abused in factories. They get crushed when spotted during EU import. YWCs has a few, have a look.
http://www.diecastxc...s/page__st__350
Thanks to your quote, just browsed YWC thread again. Goodness! Even the fake Tecnomodel Astons have tyre brandings and markings. The MRs and original Tecnomodels in the thread do not have them!
[/quote]
I just noticed that! Wow I think I have 0 models with tyre brandings etc. Only a few with Michelin or Pirelli decals but not directly made like that! Expensive licensed resin makers should definitely take a note

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wondering how you spoke the fake techno's? There's a place in Italy that have one I want pretty cheap compared to others.
How cheap is it ?

I heard a story the other day form a work colleague, he said that often Chinese people will rent an old factory, often in Germany, fill it with a few machines, convince people to let them make their stuff, they give over the plans. Then they shut up shop & take the plans with them, then they make it in their own country, I think that's what happens here. He said it happens in a lot of industries!

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Most places are 350-400 euro this store has 2 at £161
Do you have the item number etc?
[/quote]

[/quote]
Ah right, that's the Zagato, every seller has them for that sort of price. Do a search in the EU too & you'll see more.

Also, that seller is complete rubbish, they sell stuff they don't even have in stock.

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He's not, the other sellers have them too.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Thanks Craig they weren't coming up for me I think maybe my app is playing up.

The one in Italy and France both have the xkrs aswell so might aswell kill 2 birds with one stone.

·
Administrator
35,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No probs, I don't use the app. Just eBay on a regular computer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.