DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello DX,

I´ve got two questions about the Ferrari 312 PB Tecnomodel has made.

Firstly: It costs quite a lot of Money for a resin model. WHat i want to know is, does it look the buisness? I cannot really tell if its really that well detailed and special looking by the pictures in the web. Maybe somebody here owns this car or something similar from tecnomodel and could tell me how it looks in the flesh.

Secondly: Is there any chance this could drop in price in the future? I read that of each of the 3 cars that raced in LM73 just 150 models were made. But maybe some of you have experiences with that brand and the values of their models.

Thank you very much in advance!

Lars

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
I quite like the look of them, but as GMP did a truly wonderful diecast version of it, I can't see it being a big hit. My money would buy a GMP one, no questions.

Usually their racing models sell out & rocket in price (the 512S is a prime example of this) But I can't see it happening with the 312 PB.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I quite like the look of them, but as GMP did a truly wonderful diecast version of it, I can't see it being a big hit. My money would buy a GMP one, no questions.

Usually their racing models sell out & rocket in price (the 512S is a prime example of this) But I can't see it happening with the 312 PB.
Thank you for your fast answer Craig!

My words. The backthought of this post was the GMP Jacky Ickx Car that even has cloth seats and a beautiful opening engine compartment. It doesn´t fit in my collection topicwise but it´s stunning.

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
The GMP is one of my favourite ever models, the detail is superb & you can remove parts, and keep going till it's almost just a chassis. Plus the tape on the wheels to replicate the tape over the wheel weights is a really nice touch.
Even if doesn't fit with your collection the details sure will keep you looking at it

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The GMP is one of my favourite ever models, the detail is superb & you can remove parts, and keep going till it's almost just a chassis. Plus the tape on the wheels to replicate the tape over the wheel weights is a really nice touch.
Even if doesn't fit with your collection the details sure will keep you looking at it
woah, that is quite a heavy weight argument for buying it , I´ll think it through

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.