DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
I'd love one, but check around for prices, lots on ebay are expensive! Also most are only in Asia.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Personally i found the Mondo Motors Aston One- 77 to be excellent value for money, though the paint work on the interior can be a bit iffy so its best to have a look over them in a shop and pick the one that looks best!

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
I have an Almond Green one, stunning model to say the least!! Even the box / packaging is first class. But if you're looking on ebay see what the sellers will accept as they're expensive on there.

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
Quality is good.. Better than BBR and MR ;) And don't pay more than 400€ for it ;)
Really? Mines lovely, but the window on the side where the mirror had been snapped wasn't completely glued (it is now as I sorted it) plus when you look at the dashboard the centre piece has a few marks on it. Also the embossed Aston Martin lettering on the box lid is slightly wonky.

I was looking at a Grey MR Ferrai FF online the other day - hmm, seems like I may have to think twice.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Quality is good.. Better than BBR and MR ;) And don't pay more than 400€ for it ;)
Really? Mines lovely, but the window on the side where the mirror had been snapped wasn't completely glued (it is now as I sorted it) plus when you look at the dashboard the centre piece has a few marks on it. Also the embossed Aston Martin lettering on the box lid is slightly wonky.

I was looking at a Grey MR Ferrai FF online the other day - hmm, seems like I may have to think twice.
[/quote]

Hmm.. That mistakes should be sorted out from Tecnomodel.. The only thing you should do is to send the model in factory.. Now it's your choice.. Fix it yourself ( cheaper :) ) or send them back to repair..
I remember this year on Milano model expo when Tecnomodel place was.. First I was looking for pearl white One - 77.. I was really impressed with it.. But with flaws.. The same as yours.. Side and front windows wasn't completely glued.
He offer me lower price becouse of that and also offer me to repair model ( In factory, after model expo ) and send it to me ( They cover shipping ).. But after he showed me Villa'd este One 77.. I was really in love in a second hahahah..
White looks like nothing near Villa'd este One 77 ;)

Also on Milano model expo I was looking for MR Ferrari FF... Prices were ok.. Lower than on ebay... But when I saw prototype of BBR Ferrari FF..
Uncompleted 1:18 BBR Ferrari FF looks better than completed 1:18 MR Ferrari FF ..
Now I'am waiting for BBR's one ;)

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
Aside from the mirror I can live with it, the window is perfect now.

I was looking at the Villa D'este colour the other week, but they all sold out :( Then mine came along at a price I couldn't refuse, I just wish it was perfect, I can't really complain though.

I've seen a BBR Ferrari FF listed on ebay, I much prefer the MR base though, the MR I was looking at was a fair price, obviously not a bargain though!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Aside from the mirror I can live with it, the window is perfect now.

I was looking at the Villa D'este colour the other week, but they all sold out :( Then mine came along at a price I couldn't refuse, I just wish it was perfect, I can't really complain though.

I've seen a BBR Ferrari FF listed on ebay, I much prefer the MR base though, the MR I was looking at was a fair price, obviously not a bargain though!
Yep.. Mine Villa d'este colour was the last available model haha :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.