DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to take a moment and thank Justin and his Crew over at DieCastFast.com.

Its truly refreshing realizing that the relationship between Forum & Advertiser extends beyond that of a formal agreement - and reflects a true sense of support.

Just like last year, Justin and his Crew have come through again with first class actions and service by showing their support of the DX 2006 Model of the Year - by donating multiple prizes for this years winners.

I urge everyone to show their appreciation to DiecastFast for their generosity in supporting this years festivities.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In addition,

Members of DX - I say this with the greatest respect to all who reads it. If your not showing support to DiecastFast and other Authorized Advertisers for their support of DX and its activities (current/pass) which assists in not only in keeping this forum FREE for use to you - BUT ALSO provides prizes (AND picks up the shipping) - then your wrong.

Posting links to non supporting vendors/retailers is fine for alerting fellow members to great sales - but it doesn't mean much to the community who is being supported through generosity and first class service by committing to be an Authorized Advertiser and support our little place in the internet.

Sorry, but that needed to be stated, maybe not by myself - but it needed to be noted.

Darrick(DiecastX)
Forum Founder / Site Owner
DiecastXchange
The Complete Diecast Message Forum

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I did 2 transaction with DiecastFast.....all I gotta say is Top Notch!!

Awesome service!!

They were the only place I found models that were sold out everywhere!

Thanks for the support DiecastFast!!! :cheers

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Much appreciation to 'DF' from all of us at 'DX'!!!! Without your support, this hobby and this forum wouldn't be the same!!

:cheers
Sean

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I looking forward to doing some dealings in the future with Justin & his crew, as I have seen praise all over the boards here, & I know DX is one place that speak truths.

Thanks DF for being apart of DX, would not be the same without you here.

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just received an Highway 61 Challenger SRT8 from DF, packed as it should be, and it arrived fast. And the sale pricing was a 'Godfather offer'.

Woohoo! Revived a 3 year old thread!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did figure you had to be giving it away at that price, hence "an offer you can't refuse".

Didn't need another, but figured my brother would dig it. Had to do the suspension fix, of course, before handing it over.

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
And you didn't even have to find the horse's head in your bed!
Yeah, the silver model is selling way less than the black and orange and they're mixed in the case, 2 of each. So I'm having to reduce the price on those to get more of the better-selling colors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, and here I thought the Silver took the nicest photos of all. But then I'm the AMC guy. I always like the 'other ones' more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.