DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This topic will be dedicated to all of the models that create a "Hot Car of the Moment" frenzy here on DX during the course of 2006.

As I am sure there will be many great releases over the course of the upcoming year, I would like this topic to be reserved for those models that create the most buzz and purchases by that buzz.

In other words, people will walk away saying, "yep another must have" :lol

In order for a model to make the list the aforementioned must apply to the model.

The Official 2006 "Hot Car of the Moment" List
AUTOart Mazda 787B

Team Caliber Roush Mustang Stage 3

Welly 1982 Corvette

Yatming 1969 Corvette Grandsport(001, 002, 003)

AUTOart Corvette C6 Coupe

AUTOart Corvette C6 Z06

Hot Wheels Ferrari Enzo FXX

What model will be next to make the list? :lol

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I think it's a great idea! :nicejob

...plus it will give people, if they missed some topics, suggestions about which good model to buy along the year!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I think that can be attributed to the extensive reviews, great first impressions we have recieved on the models currently listed.

Those who have purchased the two models listed above have provided us every little detail of the model through photos, thoughts and reccommendations. That surely has sparked interest in these models.

So if we can continue the trend of offering solid first impressions of models recieved instead of just posting pics only, I can see a lot of models making the list.

And that can be scary as my wallet may need to go on life supprt :help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just so I don't misunderstood you, Darrick, is this a section where overhyped cars, not necessary good, being discussed? For example - the chocolate pig.

Something like that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, something like that.

However, the hype around the two named so far has been deserving as they seem to be quite nice.

The "Hot Car of the Moment" is something that really needs no description as it will be common knowledge because it will be tattoed on everyones forehead as they glow with excitement.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I wish I could get the 787B. Unfortunately other models have come first for now, and the 787B is very expensive for me. With my luck, production will stop when I'll have the assets to purchase it. :kick

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
This Hot Wheels F-40, the Welly C-3 Corvette and the AUTOart C-6's seem to be the ones right now.

Who will be next? The GMP GTXs perhaps?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can add the C3 and the C6 when it arrives.

What YM's Corvette Grand Sports?

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.