DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I FINALLY found enough time to post some pics of my CMC SLR. :woohoo I got it in non-metallic black so there are no overly-large metallic flakes to worry about. :happy This was DEFINITELY worth the money. :eek:k No broken doors, no misaligned star, no broken hearts. Hope you all enjoy. :cheers

Engine peek...

And to top it all all off, my personal favorite...

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Nadav! I'm glad you like it. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats Derek! I'm really drawn by it's interior and engine. I have no idea of its accuracy but I really do appreciate intricate detail and fine workmanship.

G

·
Wow!!! This is probably the best detailed interior of all supercars in the market today!! :tongue
Very nice to finally see it, Derek! What an awesome model! :nicejob

:cheers

G

·
Congrats there, very nice colour as well.

those small wheels still bother me, but sometime when i have enough spare cash it will end up in my collection, must be with a two-toned interior like your's.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, ya'll. :cheers This model's got it ALL. Leather seats, photo-etch out the wazzoo, perfect mile-deep paint, metal wheels, unmatched tires, ridiculous engine detail and FEELS like a what a museum piece would probably feel like. :mine It was worth every penny I spent on it. :mine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree This is a tough act to follow.

G

·
Awesome SF!

The paint looks superb. I am a huge fan of this model, and with every new photo set I see, the better the model seems to get.

One of the best 1:18s money can buy! Love it!

:cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, Jim and Kelvin! :cheers

:iagree It is one of the best 1:18s $$$ can buy. :eek:k I think the BBR Enzo is gonna have to work extra hard to give this a run for its money. :mine

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, CKoC! :cheers :iagree - She certainly does. As awesome a model as it is, though, it sure was hard to take good pictures of it. The proportions of the car are very hard to get to work with a camera lens.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, DX! :cheers I'm glad I finally bit the bullet and bought this work of art. :happy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts