DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
1940 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 ...by Jada

"The Godfather"

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"

Normally I'm not a fan of the 40's era car model.......but it was an unquestionnable doubt that I had to get this Caddy in my movie theme collection!!!

Jada made a great cool replica of one of the greatest iconic movie Mobster's car. With the "Scarface" Caddy, I wonder if Jada has started a mobster movie theme? Anyway, those two are great addition and this "Godfather" is no exception. I like the like character Jada makes with their models!!! :giggle
A wonderful addition to any fan of the movie trilogy....enjoy the pictures! :cheers

****THUMBNAILS PICTURES****

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it doesn't look out of scale next to the other diecast. I can't tell for sure but it looks alright.

G

·
I got this model when it first came out and a year before I bought a 38 V16 Fleetwood made by a different company that I don't remember who. Anyway, they are about the same size so the scale is just fine. It is a good sized model. Jada makes things a little bigger anyway but they did real nice with this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.