DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This model took me alot of work on the lowering as it's really a complex deal on these Hot Wheels 360's. Added some details and changed some livery for the occasion. I think it turned out good.

G

·
That looks good Thor, although it may be a little too low. How is going to get over speed humps? :giggle

Tthe black rims and the yellow Ferrari strip look pretty cool too.

:cheers

·
Registered
798 Posts
Dude!!!!! You are insane at this custom stuff!!! Sometime next year make another one, and I'll buy it. I have an idea for you Thorst. Make, a Ferrari 550 Maranello, but lowered with black rims and a spoiler!!!!! By the way do the wheels roll and does the front turn? Can you give us a pic of the underside? Thanks and very good job.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Hehe, thanks always appretiate ALL of you guys's comments.
I rarely check up on everything I post because I have so little time.

The wheels are not possible to make rollable when the model is this low, I have to rebuild the whole area where the wheels fit to get them that low so no function whatsoever.
I have already done a 550 in that style as the 550 is one of my favorite Ferraris.
I'm currently working on a baddy 550 that will be extreme, Iw ill post pics. when finished.

:happy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.