DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
That's just a regular Kyosho F02 7 series in a fancy display box. I wouldn't pay more than €100 for it, especially considering it's probably rid with paint rash.

One was sold back in December on eBay DE for €125 : 1:18 BMW 750 Li F02 Diplomatic 7 Series Imperial blaumetallic Dealer OVP 7er | eBay

They come and go on eBay, just keep a broad, generic search for any 1:18 bmw 7 series, like this: eBay search - any 1:18 7 series BMW

Edit: btw that one on the link you posted, that's for 79 Swiss Francs, which is the same amount in Euros. I think Switzerland is not in the EU, so you'd have to pay import taxes on that, but still it would come cheaper than €250.00 in the end. I'm not sure about that platform though, Ricardo.ch, never heard of it...
Thank you so much, people are greeedy...

· Registered
223 Posts
Edit: btw that one on the link you posted, that's for 79 Swiss Francs, which is the same amount in Euros. I think Switzerland is not in the EU, so you'd have to pay import taxes on that, but still it would come cheaper than €250.00 in the end. I'm not sure about that platform though, Ricardo.ch, never heard of it...
I don't think that one is buyable any more.
"Angebot beendet | 16. Nov. 2020, 12:02 Uhr" translates to "Offer ended | Nov 16, 2020 12:02 p.m"
Long gone. Must not be the 250 euro one.

· Registered
96 Posts
oh yea those 250GTO hi end or not tend to go for big bucks. The demands for a proper 250GTO is constantly high…

going slightly off topic here see how much this guy wants for his black CMC GTOo_O
It's a Techno Classica Essen Midnight Blue. One of 200 made, 120 of which were available for purchase only at the CMC stand during the fair and the remaining ones online. + 100 pieces of effectively the same model available at Amelia Island Concours. The most sought after and rare version of the most sought after and detailed model of the most lusted after Ferrari of all time. True, it is a ridiculous asking price, but they can really reach a few grand. I've seen some of the latest Midnight Blues, 275 GTB/C, that sold on Ebay for double the original price, i.e. over 1500 USD. And it's one of 800 (there was another batch of 400 identical models for the US market, this time freely available for purchase) pieces of a recently produced model that can still be had in other colors.

250 GTO TC Midnight Blue's original retail price back in 2016 was a shocking 495 euro, 50 on top of the regular one. And the funniest part is that it's really just a different color and few additional pieces of trim ;)

Oh how the times have changed.

There used to be the odd comedian on eBay asking AutoArt prices for BBuragos and Maistos, now there's the insane asylum escapee asking Amalgam prices for a CMC. Where does that end?!
Not sure what the Bburago guy had in mind but in other cases... I'd read between the lines. What really grinds my gears is the sellers who can't decide on their own asking price. You try negotiating with them and learn they are not up for it because they've just dropped their original asking price by 25%... and are contemplating going back to it. Had an interaction with another one of those last week and I'm still p***ed ;)

Maybe I am the odd one but somehow I like the Z3 more than the later Z4 E85 and E89. Somehow I find their design to be too conforming to the rest of BMW lineup (probably being part of the same design language) and the Z3 is always the oddball looking one.
Same here, which bugs me af because Z3 coupes (the real cars) are already expensive collectibles, even roadsters have appreciated, while the E85 Z4 can be had for relative peanuts. I've tried many times but I still can't warm up to that Bangle Sadmobile ;)

I believe I mentioned this on a different thread, but the AA 1997 Mercedes-Benz SL 600 Convertible that I bought new for $120USD back in 2009 or '10 (est?) was going for $1,700.00 on eBay last I checked. Not letting that one go either!
This is bonkers. Add a few grand and you'll have THAT ACTUAL CAR. Ok, maybe not SL600 with a pristine paintjob (500s are better anyway), but a whole, functioning freaking Mercedes top-of-the-line roadster from their best years. I'm wondering if there's a bubble here too and if it's about to burst. There are first symptoms on the classic car market already.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts