DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the most of one model that you have (same one, same color)
2-3. You like that model.2468.57%
4-5. You REALLY like that model.514.29%
6-8. You plan to sell a couple in a few years.25.71%
9-12. Beats putting money in stocks!12.86%
13-18. You are trying to corner the market!12.86%
18+ Are you insane? You would be surpriced!25.71%

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know I am not the only one here with multiples of the same diecast. I am not talking the same diecast, but different paint/decals. THE SAME IDENTICAL ONE.
Older/newer releases of the same (ex. Ertls red '70 Chevelle), different box/packaging do count.

I have 6 of the Ertl red '73 Mach 1 since I have a 1:1 and 8 of the Maisto 2K Cobras that I plan to mod or rob wheels from (it does not help that they are $9.95 at Sam's).

Also if you have a retail/online store, it does not count. :lol

I did this poll in another forum and I was :eek:hmy One member had 28 Ertl Chevelles!

G

·
I have a couple of models that fall into this category :giggle

Some because I simply love the car they represent and others because I like the model itself.

96 Corvette Grand Sport Coupe- 4
96 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible- 2
93 Corvette ZR1(Ruby Red)- 2
Maisto SLR Coupe(Concept)- 3
Maisto SLR Convertible(Concept)- 3
Exoto Sauber #62-2
AUTOart Corvette C5R #4-2(great price on the second one, couldn't pass on it)
Maisto and AUTOart Corvette Z06 in red-4(1 being AUTOart)
360 Modena in yellow- 1 Bburago/1 Hot Wheels
Numerous 1:18 motorcycles by Maisto or KC

G

·
Nope, no identical ones for me. Whenever I buy an identical model, it's for the sole purpose of modifying it. Everyone thinks my F1 models are all the same car, does that count?

G

·
hmmmm...

1/43 Minichamps-Audi R8's -19
1/12 Minichamps Ducatis -5
1/12 Minichamps Hondas -4
1/18 UT Audi A4's -3
1/18 AUTOart C5R's -4
1/43 Minichamps M3 GTR's -4

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Speedfiend said:
1 of each - TOPS. That's my rule.
Mine too. The only cars that I have two and that are almost the same is the #20 Steve McQueen and #23 '71 Le Mans winning 917K.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have 2 Ford Foci, a 1999 Safari Rally winner and a 2000 Catalunya winner
Does that count as the same car? :confused

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Have 2 of the mercedes slk. One of maisto and ut each. just bcoz the ut slk hit india's shores late, almost a year after i got the maisto. And i had to have the slk with a working roof.

·
Mr. Sandman
327 Posts
2 at the most. Right now I have 2 AUTOart CSL's (black and silver) 2 AUTOart Countach's (white and black) 2 AUTOart Murcielago Barchetta's (Yellow and black) If I really like the car I get them in two colors, or if I can't decide on the color.

G

·
I've got 7 E-classes, but some are sedans some are estates/wagons, and all are different colours.

Also got 4 CLKs, 2 M3 CSLs, 4 M3s, 4 standard BMW 3-series, 3 SLKs, 3 CLs, 4 AUTOart 996s, and alot of 'multiple' Maistos from my early days.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I just bought the Minichamps BMW GTR #43. This now completes my collection of the Carbon Black. Estoril Blue, Phoenix Yellow, Silver, Red and #42. They look GREAT! I also have some CSL models from AUTOart and Kyosho. Gotta love those M3 :danbana

DC4ME

1 - 20 of 29 Posts