DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually don't like to leave you all in the dark but I just figured this one may be difficult in guessing. This one is near completion and is a fun project. For some hints this one has been on hold for some time now and I have mentioned in the past of making this. Can anyone guess what the project entails? BTW guessing the car doesnt count (that would be too easy :giggle )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No M division or alpina but both great guess's. Just look at how much tape is needed to tape off everything all over the car. The whole car is covered in tape almost. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Close CSGT! Another hint: Minichamps makes the car that Im basing the paint scheme off of.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Geez , this is harder than one of Luciano`s guess the car competitions :giggle

Is it a dealer service car of some sort or a pace car ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not yet guys :cheers

I just completed the paint work today. So hopefully a pic will be up sometime later of the body(which is the premise for modification). :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lol

I have no clue as to what it is, but I am extremely anxious to see what its is :cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.