DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally it has arrived, I was so impatient for these to come :giggle But they are finally here :happy

The package originally had 4 models, two for my collection, two for resale, but once we opened them, my brother and I were stunned. I am going to keep the lemans covertible while he got the coupe..... we are so weak :giggle

Anyway, here are the pics! :cheers New pics of Pontiac are on post #28

The GMP Camaros are amongst my favourite molds, I already have the Sunoco one and just jumped on this version once I saw it at that price. The details are awesome. No flaws at all. Beautiful!

What hasn't been said already about the Kyosho Jota, such a wonderful piece, I have been waiting to find this one for a couple of years. Thanks Gary for making this possible :cheers

Last but not least, the extra car, the car that shows my weak side :giggle Silver/grey convertibles are my weak spot and even though I had intentions to sell this one, it will probably stay right here next to my Jaguar Etype from AUTOart. Awesome again! The only muscle car I have, probably the only one I will ever have aswell :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nice additions :cheers

all nice cars

and i cant believe that you intended to sell the GTO.....

but at least you keepin it now :)

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Excellent adfditions, Bernard :nicejob

I am glad you kept the Pontiac as it is a real looker :cheers

WTG Gary! :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, I really like that Camaro!!! :tongue
Congrats Burn on those magnificent pieces and well done Sir Gary! :nicejob :happy

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks! :cheers

The Pontiac was never on my list, I just got it because it looked nice and many maltese collectors would have wanted it..... but, never thought it looked so good and so well detailed!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see you got it open faster than I got it closed up :lol

Glad it arrived safe and sound , (waterproofed too :giggle)

Only too happy to help a fellow Pnut out (even though you are Blue :lol)

Stunning cars by the way.....and like Luciano said ,

Burnsy is Doomed ...hahaha

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Finally, the "parcel" arrives! :cheers

Congrats Burn, all 3 are great cars! :happy

But that Todco... Mmmmmm :tongue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I'm glad they have arrived safely Burn. How could you have thought about selling the Lemans? You must be crazy! :giggle

Congratulations all three are magnificent models. I hope Malcolm likes his GTO too.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Your already spiraling down that black hole, you just don't know it yet. The pull of muscle cars is much too powerful for you to resist.
Great additions Bernard. The Goat looks sharp. How about some pics of the engine and undercarriage??? :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Gary! they wouldn't be all here if it wasn't fot you! :cheers

I may be a little doomed.... but its no way where near how doomed you're gonna be once you get your GMPs :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the lemans aint part of any of my themes.... thats was my thought. But I have searching for excuses ever since I first held it in my hands :giggle

Malcolm likes very much the GTo (its like yours). They are both very striking cars. The coupe is aggressive while this one is more elegant.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thanks eddie :cheers

I like these, any highly detailed model is to my liking of course, but I MUST keep these extra purchases only if they are a real bargain. And these were just that.

GMPs in Malta are about $140-$180 each, so I am not gonna start a new theme anytime soon :help

About more pics.... I will have some taken in about 24 hours. ( but its really good)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts