DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is it, folks! My AUTOart SRT-10 Viper just arrived yesterday and I've got plenty of pics to share. CX did the paper-pushing and I ended up getting the last Production Version SRT-10 on eBay for $31.99 (+shipping.) :danbanna I'm sure glad I bought it when I did. WHEW! Thanks go to CollectorX for making this possible for me. :cheers

G

·
Wow the tail lights look great and the stance is right on! This one actually has the right name unlike the Maisto. Your getting better with your camera. Congrats man and Im more than glad to help. :nicejob :cheers :drinkbud

Now if I can just get a diecast... :tongue

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, guys. You all are right - it DOES look wicked in black. To me, there was no other choice. Something with as much malevolent power and dangerous looks as the Viper should be shrouded in a sinister color. I think this terror and my Callaway C12 should race. :wink

G

·
SF:
Thanks, guys. You all are right - it DOES look wicked in black. To me, there was no other choice. Something with as much malevolent power and dangerous looks as the Viper should be shrouded in a sinister color. I think this terror and my Callaway C12 should race.
:iagree Id like to see them in a face off!!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't worry, CX - you will. :wink I think a Detroit Muscle Showdown is a'brewin'...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts