DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts

Bought this Hot Wheels Racing F1 Ferrari (2003 World Champion Michael Schumacher, limited edition 1 of 25,000) at T.J. Maxx for $15 after complaining to the clerk that it was defective. I honestly thought that the marks on the side of the car were mistakes and a major imperfections. The manager knocked off $5 from the listed $20 price.

Upon researching the model, I found out that the marks represented tire scrapes during the actual race.

The model appears to be somewhat hard to find and normally a little pricey, too.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hello,

It's the best deal I made for now, many Highway 61 Muscle car cost around $60.00 each and you have to add the shipping, so if you live in Canada, for 2 it's around $140.00-$150.00.

I just buy 2 Highway 61 brand new, from a friend :

A 1971 Challenger R/T and a 1968 Dodge Dart GTS :

And I just pay ... $60.00 !

:cheers

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Snagged these two 1:18 CMCs back in 2006 for $150 USD, shipping included. Both mint, boxed and with no damage

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Toy
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Hood

The W196 is the Fangio car and the 300SL is the Le Mans winner. Both very desirable and command significant coin on ebay.

Makes up for most international deals since, where shipping costs have tarnished otherwise fine transactions.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.