DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
MockingBird said:
can i chuck one in though its a friday over here? :p
That's a cool shot MB. I really like how you captured the rear fender flare. That's one of the features of that car that gives it such a muscular look. :happytwo
Those dual exhaust tips are awesome.

G

·
greetings my fellow diecast collectors.... :cheers
few hours ago i bought a new addition to my collection i couldn't wait till tuesday to share it...:giggle
i really love this model,has alot of great details,1 of my favorite details is the 'caddilac sized trunk' is really well made and very impressive also the weight of this model is pretty darn heavy!
<--does the banana dance with a wide happy smile :danbanna
paully,

2004 Bmw 745i by Kyosho (gold)

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
[SK said:
hi-C,Sep 6 2004, 12:48 AM] greetings my fellow diecast collectors.... :cheers
few hours ago i bought a new addition to my collection i couldn't wait till tuesday to share it...:giggle
i really love this model,has alot of great details,1 of my favorite details is the 'caddilac sized trunk' is really well made and very impressive also the weight of this model is pretty darn heavy!
<--does the banana dance with a wide happy smile :danbanna
paully,

2004 Bmw 745i by Kyosho (gold)

Congrats on your new Bimmer Pauly. I can see why you're so excited to post you pics of it, and they are really good pics by the way! The quality and details look remarkable on it. :cool1

G

·
:thanks very much for your kind words Tom D , Felix ,and Patty :danbanna
i love your Orient Blue 745 Patty :nicejob
paully,

AUTOart 1973 BMW 2002 Turbo

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Getter 3 said:
Way to go, folks! These are some awesome BMW pics. :nicejob :cheers

Yeah, I dunno if I want to look at Felix's pics anymore. Not a good thing especially when you're trying to save money or broke. :giggle
Pardon me Souky?????

Oh looky at what I found. This car has "BMW Motorsport Team" on its back. I guess I can show you this right? :giggle

1 - 20 of 391 Posts