DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh from the post office comes my latest ebay acquisition, the UT Porsche 911 GT2 in yellow. This as well as some other UT 993's have been on my wanted list, but the prices have gotten so far out of hand that I started to writeoff getting any more. Then I saw the auction for this car and noticed that they only accepted CC and MO. I've noticed in the past that this seems to be a limiting factor, and that was this case here. When the auction ended, I won with a bid of just $55. Now I know that's not the deal of the century, but compared to what others have sold for, I think I did pretty good. Anyway, here's my new baby...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Nice one Lloyd, this is one of my favorite UT's :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats Lloyd! :cheers I'm quite impressed by how the chromed wheels of these GT2 have held up over time. I have two GT2s and neither have suffered from crackling on the wheels.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Well done. A very good model at a very good price! Who could ask for more? Congrats! :cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
CONGRATULATION ON YOUR NEW PORSCHE !!!! :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Very nice, Lloyd - congratulations!

G

·
I don't know why I really like this new one ?! He he he...

Oh yeah ! P-NUT !!!

Awesome !! Can't wait to have one...he he he...

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
The UT GT2's are some amazingly well made models, congrats Lloyd! :cheers

I have the same colour and love the rims, they're greeeaaaaat! :giggle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.