DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I know some of you folks may have been going into withdrawal for the past 6+ hours from the DX Forum being offline. I know I have! :giggle

I don't kow what all happened but suspect it was related to one to three of the servers that the site content resides on. Most of us have no idea just how complex things are on the backend, but if my guess is right, it's very complex. No doubt, Darrick has worked very hard to get the site online once again.....and while sick with the fever/cold. So for all his hard efforts, I want to give a big hand!!! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

Like yourselves, I have noticed some threads/posts have disappeared. I don't know if it's permanent or temporary. If it's permanent, then I guess we all have a little re-typing to do. All I know is that the "work" we might have to do is 100 times easier than what Darrick has been going through today. So no griping allowed. :wink

So, back to the good stuff. :happy :happy :happy

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
A lot of stuff is gone! Looks like when one of the servers went down, we lost a lot of material, including posts, whole threads and PMs (I received a communication about 2 new PMs, but they were gone from my Inbox). Darrick must be going bananas to get everything working again, adn I'm sure it wil NOT be easy work.

So as Felix said, let's have some patience and soon everything will be back in order. :cheers

G

·
DX is back!!! :yahoo

Let's give Darrick a big hand! :happy

:nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

1 - 20 of 51 Posts