DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I have the Group 5 Lancia, Bertone Carabo Concept, Maserati Grandturismo Spyder and Bertone Zero Concept and am pleased with each. Mind you mine were all purchased from retailers - the Maserati and Lancia at a generous discount. I am happy with the concept cars especially but would never pre-order given their track record of disapointment. Thankfully all the Top Marques models have been good, though truth be told are rather expensive

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just stay away from their webstore...
PREORDERED Alfa Romeo Carabo and Lamborghini 350GT in 21st of December 2019 and still no models even if they are marked as sold-out now.
Last contact was February 2021, saying that they closed one of their factories in China cause of COVID but they would send the models in summer (I think 2021).
They have nice and interesting ones but I think they are getting close to the old good EXOTO customer service.
In other words, they are big scammers.

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
I also have a group 5 Lancia, bought with significant discount, and I am happy with the paint and that all of the parts were in place.
The roof line is a little too low for my eyes, unlike the Spark which looks a bit too narrow.
These are of course details that collectors like me would probably notice...... :>)

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm not sure I've ever taken my Group 5 Lancia out of its box, beyond making sure it was OK when it arrived.

I was pretty happy with it, thinking it was on a par with Sparks, but like others, got it at a discount.

M

·
Administrator
33,824 Posts
I only have their Alfa Romeo SZ in black. A model I have wanted in 1/18 for many years (Red would be fine, but Black was Zagago's own car) I got it from a reseller when it came out, so I would have gone back to them if it had QC problems.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts